Yesterday Adobe released the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, the version 10.2, this version has received special attention regarding the display of video content (with the new class StageVideo), to improve performance and reduce CPU consume. Versions were released for Mac, Windows and Linux.
Among other news we have the option of using multiple fullscreen on screen and also the ability to use custom cursors.
Upgrade your Flash Player and track the rest of the news directly from blog of the producers of Flash Player.
And who is a developer, follow the link of the versions Flash Player 10.2 debugger.
- Creating mobile applications with Dreamweaver CS 5.5 and PhoneGap
- Flash Player for Nokia E5, 5235, E63…
- Accessing the camera phone with Adobe AIR for Android
- Getting Started with AIR for iOS
- Flash Player 10.2 available for mobile devices
- Get streaming from IP Camera to Flash Media Server with FFmpeg
- Using the Update Framework for Adobe AIR
- Integrating Flex with Java using BlazeDS – first steps
- Motion Detection Webcam with Adobe Flash
- IP Camera and Adobe Flash
Pingback: MY-TAG » Leonardo França » Flash Player 10.2 available