After I created the article about Flash and Nintendo Wii, I sent some friends to test them in their equipment. Among them, my brother had the curiosity to test also on your PlayStation 3.
Well, I already knew that the PlayStation 3 had support for Flash Player, and remained to the version that the application can be used. In the case of Flash Player, which he saw so far supports the version 9 (PS3 184.108.40.206) and will run through the browser (Mozilla-based – the NetFront) as well as the Nintendo Wii (based on Opera).
Get yourself an example created for the Nintendo Wii running on PlayStation 3
I’m preparing some more specific tests for the PlayStation 3, if runs ActionScript 3.0, use the buttons and the new PlayStation Moves that will come with a webcam, that is, interesting possibilities with the use of augmented reality with the Flash Platform in the PlayStation 3 😀
- Creating mobile applications with Dreamweaver CS 5.5 and PhoneGap
- Flash Player for Nokia E5, 5235, E63…
- Accessing the camera phone with Adobe AIR for Android
- Getting Started with AIR for iOS
- Flash Player 10.2 available for mobile devices
- Get streaming from IP Camera to Flash Media Server with FFmpeg
- Integrating Flex with Java using BlazeDS – first steps
- Using the Update Framework for Adobe AIR
- Motion Detection Webcam with Adobe Flash
- IP Camera and Adobe Flash