Join the Nokia, as a special guest of the Nokia Developer Day, an event focused on the development of mobile applications, to be held in Sao Paulo on October 6, 2010. There you will learn how to easily develop for the greater global community of consumers of paid apps, and better understand how the apps are consumed by Ovi Shop, which already receives more than 1.7 million downloads a day in 180 countries – including Brasil.
Prepare yourself for a day filled with information for developers, where you’ll learn about:
- Using the new Nokia Qt SDK to create native applications for the advanced Nokia and other Nokia N8;
- Using the Nokia Web Runtime and Flash Lite to create applications for the Nokia N8;
- Best practice design of graphical interfaces for apps N8;
- How to publish your application on Ovi Shop quickly and without subscription fees and certification;
- The new incentives for developers to publish on Ovi Store;
- The importance of their applications for Symbian ^ 3 and Ovi Shop for the Brazilian market;
- As local developers have already achieved success in Ovi Store.
The idea is to connect with other developers and meet your local representatives from Nokia, the following areas: technical, sales and marketing, thus obtaining essential information and contacts you need to make your application more successful.